The Exploration Process
The Exploration Process is comprised of the following stages:
Your Portfolio Explorer
- This allows us to take a snapshot of your current situation. It is important for two reasons; firstly it ensures that our meetings are about discussing what is important to you, instead of filling out forms. Secondly, it is vital that we understand your current position to ensure we can identify all the areas that we can help you with.
The Exploration Meeting
- This meeting allows us to cover three main areas.
About Efficient Portfolio
- We will explain more about how Efficient Portfolio works and we can answer any questions you have about working with us.
Your Portfolio Analysis
- We can look in to more detail at your current situation.
Your Future focus
- We can discuss and identify your key concerns and what opportunities are available to you. This allows us to focus on where we can help you the most.