Financial Planning Around Divorce
Divorce is an emotionally demanding time, and it has massive implications on your finances too.
Suddenly planning your finances as an individual demands a new strategy to ensure you don’t run out of money in the future. You also need to ensure that your financial plan is not derailed if something unexpected happens. Whether your concerns centre on reorganising your finances now, establishing a new financial plan for the future or making sure your plan adapts overtime in line with an ever-changing future, there is plenty that you and an expert Financial Planner can do.
There are lots of ways you can protect yourself fincnailly in divorce, such as reeucing unecessary taxes, pension planning and saving for the future.
To give you clarity, confidence and security, a holistic financial planning service will work best, so the transition experienced in divorce as smooth as possible. There are a range of tools and services that will benefit you:
- At a time like this, you need to gain certainty for your financial future. Lifetime Cash-Flow Planning will help you clearly see how your new future looks from a financial perspective, allowing us to identify opportunities and concerns that you can address, and giving you peace of mind.
- To enable to you to grow and flourish independently, we can identify ways to make your money work harder for you, by assessing the existing pensions and investments that are in place and recommending the best strategy for them within your new future.
- You want to be able to enjoy and flourish in your new independent life, so you want a financial plan that can give you a dynamic income as and when you need it, without the risk of running out later on.
- If you have any children, they should be at the centre of your thoughts throughout the divorce process; and not just their present, but also their future. Maximising your financial planning at this life stage can ensure that if or when the worst happens, they are protected and can even be left a legacy.
- Divorce often leaves people feeling somewhat lost and without purpose. A structured money management system and a clear financial plan will help you to regain your confidence and identify what is important to you in the future, so that you can achieve your goals.
In this webinar, Chartered Financial planner, Henry Elliston APFS, will talk you through your options and give you useful insight into how you can ensure that you put yourself in the strongest financial position possible.